Share suggestions on what smartphones to buy.

Hybrid MIni PC-TABLET AWESOME PRICE

cavender4255 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Hey guys I ordered a Pipo x8 about 10 days ago from china its takes about 30 days when you order from china but I plan on using it to run earnhoney and android apps. It seems like a great device from the 2 great reviews it has on youtube. Just type in Pipo x8 for the reviews, this thing is only 110$ and has a 32 gig samsung emmc with really good read/write speeds, 2 gigs of ram and a 7 inch touch screen, 4 usb ports, ethernet/lan port 2.4 ghz wireless and a full hdmi port so no adapters needed for monitors. Best of all its dual boot running windows 8.1 upgrade-able to windows 10 and android kitkat 4.4.4. Here is a link to this awesome device. The only draw back or depending how you use it could be a huge benefit. It doesn't have an internal battery its comes with a dc adapter 2 amp power cord. So you won't have to worry about battery issues like Joe has had with some of his devices. Also on banggood.com I have heard you can find this for as cheap as 89.99 so definitely look around. I went with amazon because I had money sitting on there. https://www.amazon.com/X8-Windows8-1-An ... o+x8&psc=1

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Sounds Good! I might want to try it.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:30 pm

wow, seems good!

Silver_surfa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 am

Nice

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:55 pm

It's nice but is it worth it to buy a tablette ?

cavender4255 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Once I get the device probably another week or 2, I will start testing it out. I am going to test how websites like earnhoney, nada, perk.tv, viggle.tv run on the windows side. Then I will test some android apps like swagbucks, perk scratch off, etc etc and give my opinions on if its worth it. Look for that in about a month. Also I recommend you buy this off banggood instead of amazon. I have heard you get it faster and its way cheaper. I only used amazon because I had money sitting on my account.http://www.banggood.com/?p=XU29165207197201606J

chrisasst » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:35 pm

Earnhoney will not like it. only great way to way to earn from EH is a pc.

kps409 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:22 pm

There are ways to run earnhoney on android and ios devices. The main concern I would have is that perk apps dont usually like devices running on android 86x which is what i would assume it has since it dual boots windows. Perk may refuse to run because it thinks your running android on a virtual machine.

cavender4255 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:25 am

My order is in New York now, should have it by next friday. I will test out if perk will run on it and get back with you.