Ask anything smartphone cash.

Auto reboot calligraphy not working

Maco » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:41 pm

I set up a auto reboot calligraphy as per Joe's tutorial and when the time set comes up nothing happens. When I run it manually I get a message: operation not permitted.

Sss22066 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Hmmm... I know the tutorial of which ch you speak.... Some of my get paid to (GPT) apps specifically forbid calligraphy.... Let me offer a legal alternative... Install restore last chrome session icon on your desktop (google how to do it)... Install clean master for pc and add to Windows startup... Then once per day reboot your pc's all at once, hit clean now button, hit restore last chrome icon, all done good to go takes less than 10 seconds per pc's (your rebooting seconds are spent while you are hitting restart on your other pc's) at each of my locations I visit once per day and use this method to reset all my totally passive pc's they run earnhoney, engagemetv and koinme, takes less than 5 minutes... I hope this method fixes your problems it sure makes a ton of money for me... Good luck

Maco » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:23 am

Sss22066, thanks for your reply. I am mainly using 2 android devices, one phone and one tablet. I only use my main and only pc sporadically. Is it there an android version of the procedure you described for pc's?

Sss22066 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:51 am

I only use cheap phones, I use lost WiFi signal alarm to let me know when modem goes down and I need to reset everything but I don’t do any auto clean or auto restart I don’t think I need it for Rtv, Spq, or checkpoints Good luck

zerocool » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:07 pm

i dont think u do sss i just clean cash when close to storage eventually ill buy small sd cards so longer periods of time betweens cleans