Ask anything smartphone cash.

Perk TV Live # of Devices per Account

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:47 am

Hey everyone, I was wondering how many devices you can run Perk TV Live on. I am aware that TheTechSlugs Cash Archives section states that there is no set amount of devices per account, but that you may only use one account across all of those devices. However, I have read and seen people state that there is a limit/cap of 5 devices per account. I am not sure if this was a limit in the past and Perk has changed it, of if this limit is still enforced or going. Once again, I would appreciate any feedback or input from the community here, especially since I am ready to purchase 9 new phones for Perk TV Live farming. I just want to make sure that I am able to run that many devices on that app, especially since I definitely do not want to be banned or anything of the sort.

DarkDestroyer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:09 pm

You can run 5 devices on Perk apps, I wouldn't recommend going higher than 5.

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:33 pm

Ok. Thank you for your input.

Twactdaddy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:03 pm

I have 7 on there .

DarkDestroyer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:34 pm

I have 7 on there .
I said it's not recommended not that it's impossible to go higher than 5, however it states in their TOS that you are allowed 5 phones on 1 Perk app so like 5 on AppTrailers or 5 on PerkTV but I'm sure they've said that they allow 5 devices on 1 app and still have another device playing a different Perk app but I can't be sure of that. Just know that breaking the TOS is an offence you can be banned for.

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Yeah, I understand that. I just thought that you could have an unlimited amount of devices, which was stated in the cash archives section. However, I guess I will just have to settle with 5 devices then. Are there any other video watching apps that allow unlimited apps and/or are earning very good these days?

DarkDestroyer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Yeah, I understand that. I just thought that you could have an unlimited amount of devices, which was stated in the cash archives section. However, I guess I will just have to settle with 5 devices then. Are there any other video watching apps that allow unlimited apps and/or are earning very good these days?
I know that CheckPoints allows a lot of devices (I think 10) but not unlimited but that app is quite good. I think RewardableTV is unlimited as I haven't seen anyone be banned by them. It's quite hard to find an app with an unlimited device policy but I would recommend reading the TOS of any app you use just to make sure. If you have to go as far as to email them then do so. The last thing you want is to be banned and limit your earning potential. You could also probably find a lot of the information you're looking for online, places like reddit are quite good for things like this.

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Ok thank you so much. Are there any good video watching websites, other than TheTechSlugs offer section (EngageMeTv), Prize Rebel, Earnhoney, Earnably, and Earn.gg? All of those websites either earn little to nothing for me, or simply do not play the videos at all.

DarkDestroyer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Ok thank you so much. Are there any good video watching websites, other than TheTechSlugs offer section (EngageMeTv), Prize Rebel, Earnhoney, Earnably, and Earn.gg? All of those websites either earn little to nothing for me, or simply do not play the videos at all.
I wouldn't recommend the websites. I have a gaming PC so I like to run engagemetv in the background when playing games and stuff but the websites pay next to nothing. Focus on the phone apps, you can make a lot of money with just 1 device and if you have multiple it's even easier. Take a look at Joe's routine PDF and see what he uses and how many phones he uses. Remember you won't make money overnight and this won't replace your job. Don't expect it to. Be happy with the little amount of pocket change you earn from this and have fun doing it. I personally save up my mobile app money and I'm going to put it into some stocks when I have over £100. You should be able to make a decent amount of money with a little brain power and Joe's help.

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:28 pm

Thank you so much for your advice, as well as tips and tricks. I very much appreciate it, and I will be sure to look at Joe's routine.

zerocool » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:12 pm

dark pm ur skype i got some nice micro investment

Sir.Jacob » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:50 am

@DarkDestroyer thanks for the advice :)