Ask anything smartphone cash.

Best Phone Farming Apps Currently?

Nazher007 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:46 pm

Hey everyone, I wanted to know what the best PASSIVE phone farming apps are right now. I am busy throughout the day, so I don't have time to constantly babysit my devices. Perk TV has been earning virtually nothing per day, Apptrailers is not very passive anymore (since many of the videos/ads require you to manually exit out of them, and your device locks out if you do not), I have been hearing that Rewardable TV has been earning people next to nothing, Checkpoints earns me next to nothing as well, I am just not sure about Earnhoney apps (super pop quiz, Earnhoney app, etc.) or the website, the earnings for Yoolotto vary highly and are not consistent per day (and the app locks out frequently, similar to Apptrailers. I am not sure how good those "dime-a-dozen" video watching apps are (the apps that look identical and have you play games, watch videos, take surveys, download apps, etc etc etc), especially considering that the payout rate is usually very high for those kinds of apps. I would really appreciate feedback to my issue, since I actually want to start a phone farm. I just don't know what PASSIVE apps to choose, since they all seem like they are not earning much. If the app is not passive but earns quite a bit per day and possibly allows multiple or unlimited accounts, devices, or devices per account, please also comment the name of that app/website and I will see whether or not the earnings or good, how much checking is needed throughout the day, does it run smoothly, how much time does it take to complete each task (such as a survey), is the site legit, what is the payout rate, does the site credit after each offer (survey, video, downloading apps, etc.), what are the cashout options (paypal, amazon, etc.), how many points can you realistically earn in a day, what are other people's opinions on the app/website, does one cashout option require more points (like how Paypal on perk.com costs more points than the other rewards), etc etc etc.

Nazher233 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:36 am

Ok, how much are you earning per day? Also, do you have any other recommendations for phone farming apps?

Nazher007 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:20 pm

ok, do you have any other recommendations for phone farming apps?

Nazher007 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:40 pm

What about just passive phone farming apps?

Nazher007 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:42 pm

which are on the better side of course. Other than perk tv, since you already mentioned that.

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Ok thank you so much. Do you recommend any other apps or especially websites that run videos passively and earn decent to higher amounts of points/coins/money per day?

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:01 pm

ok I will try using those apps and websites and let you know how it goes. In the mean time, I will most likely just create multiple accounts for TheTechSlugs website and just keep posting questions and answering other people's questions on each of those accounts.

Nazher007 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Okie dokie I will let you know and I will ask away.