Ask anything smartphone cash.

TheTechSlugs Video Offer Section (EngageMeTv)

Nazher007 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to report a problem that I found on TheTechSlugs video offer section, specifically on the EngageMeTv section. Every time I click on one of the genres of videos (I usually select "app trailers"), the videos just keep playing and never credit me. They either stay on video 1 of 3, say I've earned 0 points, and keep playing videos on and on, or get stuck on video 2 of 3, say I've earned 2.67 points, and keep playing videos on and on. This is very unusual, especially since when I first signed up for TheTechSlugs and started watching videos (specifically app trailers) through EngageMeTv, everything ran perfectly fine. I was getting credited after every video, it was keeping track of my points, it would keep telling me what video I was on (video 1 of 3, 2 of 3, or 3 of 3), I was letting it run for hours on end, it was racking up very large amounts of points (500, 1000, etc.), the videos weren't having any hiccups or problems most if not all of the time, etc etc etc. Also, I redeemed a $10 gift card within the first couple days of running videos and earning points, so that shouldn't be a concern or issue. I have tried running the videos on safari, google chrome, and even firefox, and nothing has worked or improved the issue whatsoever. I would really appreciate if someone in the community could tell me any solutions to fix this problem, since i would really like to start earning again through the video watching section (EngageMeTv).

Nazher007 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:20 am

ok? Either way, it is now earning me very little each hour or even day. Before, I was easily able to make 1000+ points a day, and now I can most likely only make around 250+.

Nazher233 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:05 am

Ok thanks, I will try that.

Nazher007 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:24 pm

I was unable to find the "chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash"
& "chrome://flags/#run-all-flash-in-allow-mode" in the chrome://flags/ section of Google Chrome. EngageMeTv is crediting now/giving points now, but it much much lower than when i first started using it. Also, I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not, but EngageMeTv on TheTechSlugs will frequently play multiple ads/videos (such as multiple app trailers) before even crediting me with points. I would appreciate any feedback not only to this issue, but any of my other questions in the "question" section of TheTechSlugs forum.

Nazher007 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Are you serious? What did I do wrong? I've heard of others making 1000+ points from TheTechSlugs offer section as well.

Nazher007 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:54 am

Oh ok, well thankfully ads are still playing. There are a lot of ads still playing, but i am just simply not earning that many points for some reason. At times, multiple ads will play without crediting me until after even 5+ ads. I have no idea why, since when i first started it would credit after every single video/ad. I do not think any updates or anything have happened that would have lowered the earnings per video or anything like that, but I really hope this issue is solved soon. I really want to keep earning on TheTechSlugs.

Nazher007 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:20 pm

I will try that and let you know if that works

Nazher233 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:39 am

No, that still didn’t fix the issue unfortunately.

Nazher007 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:21 pm

Well yeah, but I only use one to earn. The others are just there.