Ask anything smartphone cash.

Your methods to get referrals?

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 pm

What's your methods to get referrals for
apps and websites? I've never had any really good way of getting referrals :/

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Make a reddit post about it or post it to the Techslugs facebook group a lot of people have youtube channels like joey where he gives people his referral code to what ever he talks about.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:47 pm

You could just post your referral links here!

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 pm

I posted mine in the Google play store (as a review) and got really lucky with Tapporo. Got a bunch of referrals coming in, and made about $40 in a week. Slowed down a little later though. You just gotta advertise your referral right. Or get lucky.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 pm

I posted mine in the Google play store (as a review) and got really lucky with Tapporo. Got a bunch of referrals coming in, and made about $40 in a week. Slowed down a little later though. You just gotta advertise your referral right. Or get lucky.
Oh! Great idea ;)

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:51 pm

You can try to go into a popular channel's comment section, which usually works as long as you find people who are new to making money. Besides that, you can show this to your friends and family, and usually they will get on board. Who doesn't like free money? The best way is to go into a game online and advertise saying you will get free gift cards. I find that way the most effective.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Oh no, you're that person who pops up on the Clash Of Clans chat with the free giftcards message? xD

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Oh no, you're that person who pops up on the Clash Of Clans chat with the free giftcards message? xD
Who? Me?!

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:59 pm

Who? Me?!
Nah, that Sr over there :P

Antoine.C » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:21 pm

The best way is to use reddit as said before, and a lot of places where people like us are. Look on netbisnessrating, you can post your referal link if you are a user.

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Haha. Not like that. OMG FREE GIFT CARDS 99999999 GEMS OMG OMG USE MY HACKED CODE 9999999999 POINTS. Not like that. That makes me wanna hurl lol. I mean by like getting to know someone and then slowly build it up.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Haha. Not like that. OMG FREE GIFT CARDS 99999999 GEMS OMG OMG USE MY HACKED CODE 9999999999 POINTS. Not like that. That makes me wanna hurl lol. I mean by like getting to know someone and then slowly build it up.
Haha! I gotcha bud xD Just that I've seen too many of those nubs, and made me chuckle when you mentioned it. And agreed.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Who? Me?!
Nah, that Sr over there :P
Oh, hahaahahahahahah