Ask anything smartphone cash.

BBoyTech Abusing site.

Jca3000 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:36 am

Bboytech is on here way to much posting for the points. He has done really lame things for the points like correcting my spelling and posting on 7 month old posts about apptrailers. Every post he replies to. In the forum he is always the last person to reply on every single post. He always claims that this is not the case but its obvious that it is. I barely come on the tech slugs forum anymore because he makes content take a major dive. Click on a post to get some info and its always hime with something useless. Does anyone agree?????

Sss22066 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Amen amen amen Even when I repeatedly beg him to stop asking me stupid q's He calls me a jerk and asks again... Please please ban him from the forum

mjspring » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:39 am

I wasn't going to take this serious as I've seen little spats here and there on the forums lately about the dumbest crap. Then I looked through the forums and the last 7-8 posts all end with him. Not sure if it's abuse as I think Joe caps how much you can earn per day on posts but that's a bit extreme.

Brayan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:13 pm

Just let bboy be bro lol he isn't harming anyone and he's always respectful to everybody

Twactdaddy » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Yeah who cares