Ask anything smartphone cash.

AppTrailers - Instant Paypal

dmax02 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:51 am

Hi. I have 3 devices. Two are running on v5.4.2. I still see the 500 points for $0.50 so I redeem all my points to paypal on those two devices. The third one is running the on latest version, v6.0.1. When I log into perk.com, it shows the points I have for the third device and I would like to redeem my 4,000 points to paypal but I only see 9000 points for $5. I have heard that there is an "Instant Paypal" option where u can redeem $2/day to paypal but I dont see that option on my perk account. How do I do that? Also, can I have a separate Perk account and an AppTrailers account or are they the same? Please help. Tia.

dmax02 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 am

I did but it's not there. I logged in all three devices using the same facebook account but somehow it got converted to my perk account on the third device coz I installed it the same day the app was updated to 6.0.1. I'm really confused. I like how you can convert 500 points to $0.50, much better than 9000 points for $5 but I guess they killed that option in the latest version. But I heard you can still use instant paypal for $2 a day..but i cant find it anywhere.

dmax02 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:23 am

I can see it now. Thanks a lot.