Ask anything smartphone cash.

PrePaid Phones

Hollo10 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:27 pm

What is a prepaid phone?
Say that I bought a Verizon prepaid phone from Walmart, what does that mean? Do I have to have a Verizon account or not? If I'm on my wifi do I have to worry about minutes?
This phone would be strictly for money making. I'm just wanting to make sure that I don't have to worry about any out of pocket expenses

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:32 pm

Basically a prepaid phone is a phone bought by Verizon and locked to only be used by Verizon custs for cell phone use... The phone will work great wifi only... just skip the setup wizard and manually connect to your wifi and start loading apps... I start all newbies with qriket , kinda fun and only takes few minutes each day, I currently run 8 qriket accts from same location, need diff name and unverif PayPal acct for each phone. They encourage qriket parties where everyone gets together to play qriket... Guaranteed $.50 per phone per day M - F, more with spin codes etc... And I often earn $5 single game with luck of averages, hope to win the $200 prize soon... Oh yeah they also have a million dollar prize but the odds are almost as bad as the lottery...

Rest of the hours I run rewardableTV superpopquiz or checkpoints Good luck

Hollo10 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:35 am

Ok, so there are no out of pocket charges? Also how do I unlock the phone?

Sss22066 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:49 am

I do not unlock phones nor do I recommend it... Ok so I lied... I do unlock iPhones but how to unlock phones is beyond the scope of this forum and I will not help you, I insist u find a nerd at your local phone store and bribe with pizza and beer Good luck

Hollo10 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:38 am

So if I buy a locked phone from Walmart, do I have to unlock it? If I don't will I be locked out of any features of the phone?