Ask anything smartphone cash.

Earnhoney device limit?

Usadream321 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:34 am

What is earnhoney.com device limit?

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:42 am

Only written limit is three devices running video loyalty I started a 4th under Instagc and got a 4 hour ban... Unwritten from a guy who has been banned 4 times (me)... Buzztv guidelines are written under the icons on the EH homepage... I earn over $10 per day per location totally passive... Good luck

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:45 am

I am sorry to report that your account has been disabled for 48 hours due to activity that is against our Terms and Conditions.

We do not support or allow any of the following behaviors:

Using data centers to route traffic or originate traffic
Using proxies or VPNs to route traffic or originate traffic
Using any open source relays or other technologies that mask or change IP address
Using of any cyborg or any industrialization software
In general, we allow a single human using EarnHoney.com from a small number of computers and mobile devices without connecting through any 3rd parties. Any other usages are not permitted.

Please email support@earnhoney.com if you believe this is an error. Please respond with what you think might have triggered this response, and we can re-enable your account.

Thank you for using EarnHoney,

EarnHoney Support

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:49 am

am happy to announce that your account has been re-enabled.

Remember we do not support or allow any of the following behaviors:

Using data centers to route traffic or originate traffic
Using proxies or VPNs to route traffic or originate traffic
Using any open source relays or other technologies that mask or change IP address
Using of any cyborg or any industrialization software
In general, we allow a single human using EarnHoney.com from a small number of computers and mobile devices without connecting through any 3rd parties. Any other usages are not permitted.

Thank you for using EarnHoney,

EarnHoney Support

That and one ene email saying I was banned for overuse is the only proof that there is a limit... TOS don't have any device limits.... Good luck

Sss22066 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:47 am

Another dumb question already answered OVERUSE!!!

Sss22066 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:11 am

Another stupid Q... WHO KNOWS??? They sure ain't saying