Ask anything smartphone cash.

Rewardable TV best hours!

zalam98 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 am

Hello there, which period of the day is the best for Rewardable Tv? Some times for me, this app works so good and some times i get 0 points because no ads.

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:54 am

Best earning Times varies day to day... My best advice is to get three $5 512mb phones and earn avg $2 per day per location running them 24/7 with daily restart of the program

zalam98 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:31 am

Best earning Times varies day to day... My best advice is to get three $5 512mb phones and earn avg $2 per day per location running them 24/7 with daily restart of the program
Dude i've let my 3 phones farming on this app and i've made just 150points in 3 hours, is this ok? How much do you make per day? And what phones do you use?

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:16 pm

Like I said earnings vary from hour to hour give them a 2 day test... 512mb Alcatel onetouch straight talk is selling them for $5 refurb no shipping and come with new batteries... I bought 17... They have paid for themselves many times over... Kinda wish I had bought the 1gb model for $10 have found many apps the phones won't run well like checkpoints, tvglee EH android some perk apps and I am sure as time goes on I will find others

zalam98 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:31 am

Like I said earnings vary from hour to hour give them a 2 day test... 512mb Alcatel onetouch straight talk is selling them for $5 refurb no shipping and come with new batteries... I bought 17... They have paid for themselves many times over... Kinda wish I had bought the 1gb model for $10 have found many apps the phones won't run well like checkpoints, tvglee EH android some perk apps and I am sure as time goes on I will find others
Yah, ty for the tips bro, i've bought some 512mb phones too and i've installed custome rom on them, now they are working way better! I will try today Rewardable TV to see when is perfect to let them to grind!