Ask anything smartphone cash.

AppTrailers Redeem!

zalam98 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:18 am

Hello, if i want to redeem on apptrailers, my paypal account must be liked with a credit card? I've tried to redeem like 1 month ago and my account was banned (i don't have a credit card linked to my paypal account)! Do you know why is this happening? Pls answer, i really need money cause i will start the collage soon, and i want to hang out :)

Sss22066 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:11 am

Your PayPal acct needs to be verified that means linked to a bank acct or credit card... Good news lots of apps pay in Evisa credit cards get one and use to verify your PayPal acct. once you get paid to your now verified PayPal acct go ahead and spend the Evisa $$$... Another tip - Evisa verified PayPal acct is great for those multiple locations that you need to maximize earnings on the many sites that limit devices per physical or IP address... Nuff said... Maybe too much lololol

zalam98 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:04 am

Your PayPal acct needs to be verified that means linked to a bank acct or credit card... Good news lots of apps pay in Evisa credit cards get one and use to verify your PayPal acct. once you get paid to your now verified PayPal acct go ahead and spend the Evisa $$$... Another tip - Evisa verified PayPal acct is great for those multiple locations that you need to maximize earnings on the many sites that limit devices per physical or IP address... Nuff said... Maybe too much lololol
Can you give me a link or something like that? I can't find the site to create the account!

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:19 am

Earnhoney and Instagc pay in Evisa if that question is for me???

Sss22066 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:52 am

None of your business