Ask anything smartphone cash.

Perk acquiring apptrailers

thanksalatte » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:36 am

So..when I turned on my app trailers app today after 1 week of being off, the sign in page changed to being perk powered. I logged in with my perk credentials. The watch choices mirror that of perk tv. My concern is how many devices I can now run. I read the tos, but It is perk tos to which I cannot find a specific device limit.
I have been running perk on 5 devices continues. Will this change how many devices you can use? Please advise.

thanksalatte » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:19 pm

I understand perk has owned apptrailers for a while. My question was do you know how many devices can be ran all together now? Most people said 5 for perk and 5 for app trailers. Has that changed?
My app trailer points are being converted immediately to my perk roster. How much is too much to earn in a day then? Does perk consider apptrailers points to be separate from their other per app points like perk tv, scratch, word, etc or grouped all into perk?

DEADLOGIC » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:45 am

5 or 10 but im pretty sure 5

thanksalatte » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:49 am

Thanks. Both helpful.

zerocool » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:33 am

back when i had perk cyborg it 4 was safe

inmyzone inc » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:46 pm

i am running 12 phones with app redeem and the old app redeem not app trailers i cash out my points into perk points have not got banned yet and also i made about 30 bucks one day and make about 17 doller everyday and i know a cheat code to make the ads run automatic non stop not showing the are u still watching pop it anymore

Capone816 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:39 am

Are you using different emails on 12 devices?

inmyzone inc » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 am

all off the devices login on my perk account just with the same facebook

inmyzone inc » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:38 pm

There is a way to do it but um not going to show everybody how to do it i am going to charge 5 dollars to show people how to do it am gone make a video showing how to do it

inmyzone inc » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:27 pm

android