Ask anything smartphone cash.

Quick Question, I am lost

GeneralTA » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:41 am

Hello,
I watched so many videos on youtube and read so many posts on this way of making money. I went to the 'best smartphone to buy' section and I saw so many good phones. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to start making money this way? For example, what first 5 phones to buy? What apps to run? And how much it will make?. I saw thetechslugs, he got so many phones and I cannot buy all his phones. :cry:

Weaponized » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:03 am

Unfortunately, everything is variable. Which is why Joe always says there's no one "best app." But, I would by some of the middle of the road LG's first. Maybe some Optimus Zone 3's or Volts.

From there you could go with Yoolotto, Rewardable.tv, I would go with Applike. The reason being, when you first join, the apps you download through Applike have higher payouts.

You should be able to get another, used, device in 3-4 weeks. Put it on an app, make money, buy another device etc.

Not many can buy all of Joe's devices at once, but he didn't either. He's been doing this for some time.

But don't be worried about being lost. The best thing to do, is just start. It's a learning process anyways. Good luck!

DEADLOGIC » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:52 pm

lg zone 3 are very good working phones especially for the price but honestly go on ebay its not a good idea to buy off amazon because all of the phones and everything on amazon is overpriced. go on ebay and search for smartphones with a bad esn or cracked and do the research on the phone before you buy.