Ask anything smartphone cash.

How much cash should i expect from 9 phones/what apps should i run?

bathtub321 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm

I currently have 9 phones and run checkpoints on them all in the day, and switch them all to yoolotto at night (7 android, 2 iphones) what apps should i run on them and how much should i expect in general for the ammount of phones i have? i just wanna have a wquick estimatye of how much

DarkMaster214 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:25 pm

I currently have 9 phones and run checkpoints on them all in the day, and switch them all to yoolotto at night (7 android, 2 iphones) what apps should i run on them and how much should i expect in general for the ammount of phones i have? i just wanna have a wquick estimatye of how much
If u are running checkpoints by day & yoolotto by night, then why say "what apps to run on them" if u are Already doing that!? And for the estimate, i'd say about $300, based on joe's earnings, but just knocking out a few phones, so that reduces the amount of profit. I'd assume u be making more with yoolotto than checkpoints, but idk based on my personal experience.

zerocool » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:36 pm

i am not earning that

DarkMaster214 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 pm

i am not earning that
yea, i'm not either right now, that's just statistics from joe's routine into a estimate if the apps were doing good, which they aren't right now.

DEADLOGIC » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:15 pm

if ur not attentive and just passive its gonna be about 180