Ask anything smartphone cash.

Perk Apps Broken?

StevenNguyen907 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:30 pm

Every time that I try to open up any type of Perk app on Android it says that I am using a VM service and this "PERK TV IS DESIGNED ONLY FOR TABLETS AND MOBILES". I am not using a VM service at all. I have a Alcatel Pixi Eclipse on Android 4.4

kps409 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:00 pm

That's a known problem with alot of Alcatel phones. There's no known work around for it. You can use app trailers for perk points on them but I just keep mine on rewardable tv

girlwithglasses » Fri May 19, 2017 12:31 am

I also ran into this problem with perk and an Alcatel Pixie something, I used it for checkpoints with out any problems before it died. I paid $20 and it ran for 7-8 months, but I don't recommend buying one!!

bgiesing » Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 am

Perk has a lot of issues with Alcatel phones, try something else like YooLotto, Checkpoints, or Rewardable.

bgiesing » Fri May 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Perk has a lot of issues with Alcatel phones, try something else like YooLotto, Checkpoints, or Rewardable.
Do you have one of the Alcatel phones
Not me personally but I'm going by what others here and elsewhere (like the Perk reddit) have said.

kps409 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:16 pm

i have an alcatel one touch. the only perk apps it will run is regular perk tv, perk unlock and win, and apptrailers. All the others tell me that the app is only designed to run on a phone or tablet. Not sure why some perk apps work and some dont but thats how it currently is

kps409 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:32 pm

It works great for rewardable tv. Other apps tend to be hit or miss

DEADLOGIC » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:17 pm

yeh Alcatel is not the best phones for money making

Sss22066 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:34 pm

I have 20 Alcatel 512mb phones they all earn money 24/7 on Rtv, super pop quiz, checkpoints, tvglee, EH android, totally passive $5 each... Not my best earners but they are all profit with only daily reset... I know they run qriket, swagbucks and some perk apps also have fun

Sss22066 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Bboy quit asking stupid q's... If ain't smart enuff to figure it out pm me there are many q's u should never ask in open forum... I am tired of getting banned now do u understand???