Ask anything smartphone cash.

app trailers

bigspoon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

if one of my 5 phones die can I replace it with a different one

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Could you be more specific? What do you mean by die?

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Unfortunately no. Choose wisely because once you have had 5 devices setup on app trailers you are stuck with them forever even if they die. That's one of the negatives towards App Trailers I hope the address this issue in the future because I've had a phone that died when I was at 5 so I can only use 4 now. If you do replace that phone and use it on app trailers you IP address will be banned.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Just reset your ip by unplugging your router for a few hours and then create a new account.

bigspoon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Just reset your ip by unplugging your router for a few hours and then create a new account.
I have comcast cable internet. dont think that will reset my ip . Maybe someone can correct me .

Thanks

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:34 pm

I have comcast cable internet. dont think that will reset my ip . Maybe someone can correct me .

Thanks
Should work with all ISPs

bigspoon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Could you be more specific? What do you mean by die?
I mean it was a old phone and it quit working .

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 pm

I don't think that would work.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:38 pm

I don't think that would work.
Look it up, it works for just about everything, most common way to permanently change an ip.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:39 pm

I'd still be a little cautious though. Wouldn't want to lose the points you've earned and get banned.

Kuffner » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:51 pm

if one of my 5 phones die can I replace it with a different one
I used a few phones but then switched them to different phones ...didn't have any problems.i got flagged but paid the next day.

Kuffner » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:58 pm

Thought I replied but didn't see it so here....I used 5 phones for longest then switched to different phones. When cashed out was flagged but paid next day

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:58 pm

I'd still be a little cautious though. Wouldn't want to lose the points you've earned and get banned.
Yea thats very true, would be devastating !