Ask anything smartphone cash.

What apps do you use and what's your earning rate like?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Need some members input on what apps they use, and what your earning rates are like? Do they pay you on time? What are the minimum payouts like? What can you redeem from their app? Any input is appreciated.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:27 pm

I usually just do surveys and stuff on the computer, usually its more profitable that way. Otherwise you can make a quick few bucks of downloading apps for applications like featurepoints or appnana.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:30 pm

I use screenwise trends, I earn $12 a month with it! They aren't accepting new members at the moment, but they will soon I believe.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:33 pm

I usually just do surveys and stuff on the computer, usually its more profitable that way. Otherwise you can make a quick few bucks of downloading apps for applications like featurepoints or appnana.
Oh, do you have any websites that give you a fair amount of money for their surveys? yeah, familiar with featurepoints and appnana.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Oh, do you have any websites that give you a fair amount of money for their surveys? yeah, familiar with featurepoints and appnana.[/quote]

Swagbucks is an okay one, it also has a lot of other ways to make money.

Opinion-outpost is probably the best, it is well made and well known to pay out!

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Will check them out. Thanks for the share.

SrGuillester » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:25 pm

During the day, I run swagbucks. When I sleep, I run perk word search which is a stable app for androids. Gets me about 85 cents or 850 points every 8 hours on my Samsung Galaxy s5 neo.