Ask anything smartphone cash.

Is anyone having problems getting acorns on Rewardable TV?

Tekprincezz » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 am

I just got paid today and I noticed the Rewardable TV is starting to slow down with the acorns so I'm just getting worried and I don't know if it's me or is anyone having problems the same also?

ruthnavarro1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:17 am

Yes, I have for several days now so im not using it now

KeysUnlocked » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:05 am

Ye, I'm not getting any for watching videos, nah-da

catalyst11 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Yeah, haven't used it for several days. I'm still waiting to get paid $50 I cashed out on 7/18. Hopefully it still comes through.

Tekprincezz » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:13 pm

Yeah, haven't used it for several days. I'm still waiting to get paid $50 I cashed out on 7/18. Hopefully it still comes through.
Yeah it supposed to give it you by now I got paid on 7/26 the day of I request it. I would contact support & here's there support email they will contact you as soon as possible and also if you can tell them what's going on on this app & what are the changes?

Email: support@rewardable.com

Rab95 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:03 pm

I switched the phones back to Word Search, ran all day yesterday and got nothing. Maybe 500 acorns over night.

Tekprincezz » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:00 am

Yea I got around over 2,000 acorns overnight also but I just switched the devices to iOS devices and it was working but you have to keep exiting ad's & I was under Laugh Factory and I been receiving acorns. But my issue is they need to fix Top Trending, Clever Clips, Streaming Sketches, and GIF PotpourrI on iOS and Android users.

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:56 am

Update and reminder.

I just got a email today this is what they said on quote.

"Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. There have been some minor bugs that our development team is working on fixing immediately.

-We need a screenshot of the issue,

-The location of the task (if it's a physical task)

-Your Phone Model (EX: iPhone, Samsung Galaxy)

-Type of OS and version of OS (EX: IOS 7.1, Android 4.1)

-Version of Rewardable you are running (This can be found under the "Support" tab)

After we have that information, we will be able to further assist you as well as prevent further problems in the future.

Thanks

Jen"

That was jen I talked to on the email and i'll find out more info about it and I don't know you guys got the email the same as well.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:44 am

Update and reminder.

"Hello,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. There have been some minor bugs that our development team is working on fixing immediately.

-Version of Rewardable you are running (This can be found under the "Support" tab)

After we have that information, we will be able to further assist you as well as prevent further problems in the future.

Thanks

Jen"

That was jen I talked to on the email and i'll find out more info about it and I don't know you guys got the email the same as well.
What do they mean as "Screenshot of the issue" How do we get a screenshot of the issue if the "issue" doesn't work, lol. I did not get the email, even though i am signed up to, I dont know what the deal is but they need to fix it ASAP, because they are getting revenue from ads, but we are not.

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Update and reminder.

"Hello,

Thanks

Jen"

What do they mean as "Screenshot of the issue" How do we get a screenshot of the issue if the "issue" doesn't work, lol. I did not get the email, even though i am signed up to, I dont know what the deal is but they need to fix it ASAP, because they are getting revenue from ads, but we are not.
Yeah I think is screenshot the phone screen and send to them and explain like this reading goes in hours instead of a hour and I notice there's no ad's poping in and that's why i'm not getting acorns. I would explain as long as possible and there team will fix it right away.

Update: I test out my iPhone 6 of the main phone it's working fine so I think the iOS devices you can use for rewardable tv. But let's see I could talk to the team about the android devices.

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Good news I just got a Update for android users the rewardable tv works now along with the ad's and i'm getting acorns at this moment :) I don't know about paypal situations but let's see I'll cash it out soon if there's anymore problems I'll let you guys know and along with the email from the team by quote.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Good news I just got a Update for android users the rewardable tv works now along with the ad's and i'm getting acorns at this moment :) I don't know about paypal situations but let's see I'll cash it out soon if there's anymore problems I'll let you guys know and along with the email from the team by quote.
Good :D I hope an update comes out for iOS too, because this is really annoying.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:04 pm

I hope it's not off subject : How much do you make everyday per devices on Rewardable TV, I personnally make from 1 to 2 dollar each day. And you ?

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:06 pm

I hope it's not off subject : How much do you make everyday per devices on Rewardable TV, I personnally make from 1 to 2 dollar each day. And you ?
Well, i havent made a single dollar yet becuse of that problem, im hoping to make atleast 50 cents a day now for 1 device.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Well, i havent made a single dollar yet becuse of that problem, im hoping to make atleast 50 cents a day now for 1 device.
Don't worry, it's easy to make more than 1 dollar per devices ! But you'll need to spend lots of hours on it

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:11 pm

Well I use three phones and the totally of it I get a day is up to 5,000 or 6,000 acorns so it's about around 5 to 6 bucks a day until 9:00 PST it will start all over again for the next day because rewardable headquarters is in New York.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:12 pm

Well I use three phones and the totally of it I get a day is up to 5,000 or 6,000 acorns so it's about around 5 to 6 bucks a day until 9:00 PST it will start all over again for the next day because rewardable headquarters is in New York.
You just watch videos or what?

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:15 pm

You just need to watch videos, it's why this app is so amazing

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:16 pm

Ok, i have 6 devices so maybe i should use half of them on the app lol, didnt cutually know the app was so good, do you know how much money it is per each ad?

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:19 pm

You watch ten ads per ten ads and you make 3 cents each ten ads

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Ok, i have 6 devices so maybe i should use half of them on the app lol, didnt cutually know the app was so good, do you know how much money it is per each ad?
Well the ad's will be around 30 or 15 seconds after that a video will pop up it will be around 11 seconds and moving on from there. So I'm thinking maybe 50 or more i'm not sure I just let them keep running the whole day.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Well the ad's will be around 30 or 15 seconds after that a video will pop up it will be around 11 seconds and moving on from there. So I'm thinking maybe 50 or more i'm not sure I just let them keep running the whole day.
Ok, well its not working for me right now on iOS, gotta email them ):

Tekprincezz » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Yeah same here because unfortunately the acorns is not processing on the balance so I would do the same keep emailing them.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Yeah same here because unfortunately the acorns is not processing on the balance so I would do the same keep emailing them.
I emailed them 3 days ago and I have gotten no reply yet, very dissapointed.

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:32 am

I emailed them 3 days ago and I have gotten no reply yet, very dissapointed.
Yeah I don't even know they open the weekends but I hope they email back. I email them about 4X and I already wrote review on google play store so let's see tomorrow if they reply.