Ask anything smartphone cash.

How do you manage your internet?

Chazf2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:13 am

Hey guys,

*before i begin... i do not know a whole lot about internet and all of that stuff*

I have quite the dilemma on my hands ATM. I live with about 4 other people in my household and we only have 1 router/modem for everyone. Our router is not the best to begin with and now that i have 6 phones constantly running on it out WiFi is so bad im hardly making any money... and i cant even use my main phone any more! I have finally saved up enough to buy a pretty good router for my Farm, but i dont know how i would set it up? Is it possible to have 2 routers running from 1 modem and having 2 different networks aswell? How are you guys running your farm and what router do you have?

Thanks

Chazf2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:42 pm

Nice. I just got one of my old routers working as a second one for my phones. I plan to upgrade that old router soon!

Chazf2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:13 pm

Nice im getting this nice asus one. I figured i better invest for long term money :) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07628HLTM/re ... UTF8&psc=1

Chazf2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:02 pm

ISP. I was thinking about buying one soon not for the phones but just because they charge me $5 a month and that modem probably isnt worth that

Chazf2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Optimum