Ask anything smartphone cash.

PERK TV LIVE STOPS!

Prewell » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:45 am

Hi Im new about phone farming but as soon I saw this method to earn money, I decided to make 1k phones farm... as soon as possible. You inspired me Joe and thank u for that. Now Im just getting informations I need...

My first biggest problem is when I launch commercials in perk tv live, after some about 3 hours (or even less like 1hr, it depends) there is a popup with ad which has "x" icon to close it. If I not close this ad on my own, nothing gonna happen. Playing ads and getting points are blocked beacuse of this ad...

This is normal? Is there any way to fix this?
If not, this ap is not so passive, what I used to think.
Im asking beacuse PTV LIVE's factor cash per day is pretty good :)

Thanks for help guys.

Twactdaddy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:34 am

Yeah I have 5 devices on there and that happens but found after I exited out of that ad it would stop appearing until I exited off the app

Twactdaddy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:35 am

Oh and has your perk payment s late?

Kanik » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Yes, mine does that too. I also have an ad From Jimmy Johns that freezes and i have to click on the play button. If you aré looking for something that is totally passive, you might want to try rewardable tv. A lot of the perk apps have an ad that you have to x Out of once in a while, so they aré not totally passive. Also since it is now January, you can expect to run into moré ads that stop you From earning passively