Ask anything smartphone cash.

yoolotto app keep hanging on spinning loading circle

ese36 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:15 am

am using yoolotto now but on a alcatel lume phone. but the app keep hanging on spinning circles and play ads on interval with playing videos. what can i do, anybody experience this

Eriozon » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:43 am

No I haven't heard of that before

ese36 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:53 am

are you having problems at the present moment with the app, am seeing ads but not being credited, i was told yoolotto dont play video just ads. and which phones you using to run yoolotto

Scott_ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Pretty new to the making money by phone screen; But I am seeing the same issues with YooLotto using a Samsung S5 and LG Zone 3's . Not seeing anywhere near the earning rates described by others and by TechSlugs routine video. Seems pretty broken for me.

Jca3000 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:56 am

yea it has been sucking lately. Since all the updates it has gone way downhill. I keep five phones running it and try to restart the app every hour or so. Its a pain but makes more that way. Also make sure your volume is on a little.

Scott_ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:21 am

yea it has been sucking lately. Since all the updates it has gone way downhill. I keep five phones running it and try to restart the app every hour or so. Its a pain but makes more that way. Also make sure your volume is on a little.
Is there a way to industrialize closing and restarting apps such as yoolotto?