Share websites you use to make money.

What websites do you guys run on tablets?

georgio2080 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:48 am

What websites do you guys run on tablets? Why would you use a tablet rather than a laptop?

ccbutterfly » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:24 pm

I don't run any websites on my tablets, but there are several apps I run daily. At the moment, I run PerkTV and Viggle every day and sometimes I run Checkpoints.

There are a few reasons why I would choose a tablet over a laptop for running beermoney apps.

1) Some apps are only designed to run on mobile devices; therefore, a phone or tablet is required.

2) A laptop takes up more space, uses more electricity and generates more heat than a tablet. In my "green room" I'm running 8 computers, 5 tablets and about 40 phones. It could get very HOT in here, lol.

3) Generally speaking, a tablet costs less than a laptop. My $100 or less tablets run their apps perfectly. My older laptops that are worth the same or more are very unreliable and generally a pain in the rear. They are slow, they run out of memory, they crash randomly and they require an extra fan blowing on them to prevent overheating. Obviously this isn't true for everyone and every laptop, but it's a fair comparison of what you can get reliability-wise for the same $100.

I'm sure there are other reasons I haven't thought of, but these are the main ones for me. In reality, though, laptops and tablets serve very different purposes in my room. They aren't really interchangeable.

Hope this helps!

georgio2080 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Perktv and viggle on laptops are generally not passive correct?

ccbutterfly » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:59 pm

PerkTV is, with the occasional "Are you still watching?" Popup. Viggle is only available on mobile afaik.

georgio2080 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:38 am

I thought perktv had you click a survey box after videos as well. I thought with viggle you had to be watching someting on tv to get points?

DarkDestroyer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:58 pm

On one of my phones I use the RewardableTV app which has been yielding better than usual, I got about 30 cents today. On my main phone I run the EngagemeTV app at night and some random apps like SuperPopQuiz and Qriket to make a little bit more money. Most of my money lately has been coming from my PC where I run Earnhoney and EngagemeTV. YooLotto, Swagbucks, Perk and CheckPoints seem to be quite good for mobile devices.

questionguy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:28 pm

"What websites do you guys run on tablets? Why would you use a tablet rather than a laptop?"
When you are asking are u think about windows tablets or (IOS And Android) tablets
Im thinking Windows.