Share websites you use to make money.

Earnhoney VIP Redemption

deedee22 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:26 pm

I have a weekly of $7.50.. but after the first time using it.. which was two weeks ago. my weekly VP HD Limit remaining is still at $0.00. Am I the only one having this problem?

Jamesquickster » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:35 am

I have never tried VIP redemption. I just do the regular. I get bout 5 a week. What's the difference in the VIP redemption?

deedee22 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:19 pm

VIP redemption you get the reward right away. I also contacted earnhoney about it . It seems like it was a bug but they reset it for me.

Sss22066 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:22 pm

VIP immed PayPal is great idea, problem I cash out over $25per week $7.50 won’t even come close to working.. hope they raise limit soon... still trying to figure out why they have a limit at all?..

Usadream321 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:22 am

How can you make that much on earnhoney a week?

Jamesquickster » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm

I was making 5 a day on earn honey running 2 laptops. Sometimes it lets you earn like that and then it will slow down at times, and then it will speed up again. I was running them all day and night. Thanks I might have to try the VIP redemption one day because it sounds awesome!

Sss22066 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:49 pm

USA321 there is no device limit on buzztv, I am currently running 6 win7 PCs 24/7 earning way more than $25 per week. Problem is video loyalty, discovery and all the android apps tell me I have more than 3 devices and won’t let me earn... which pays more buzz or the rest hmmm what do y’all think

Jamesquickster » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:19 pm

hmm interesting. So you can use more than 3 devices on buzz tv. I kinda want to get into cell phone farming, but I'm really not sure it's worth the investment. Apps change all the time. They are there and then there not. I've made solid money with earnhoney, swagbucks, and shopkick. I just don't know about everything else. Perk was good to me for a little while then app trailers stopped working, Pop quiz always seems to be going strong. Maybe I just need to get back in the groove of things. Basically, I just don't know if it's a good investment?