Share websites you use to make money.

Bitcoin investment earning ~1% interest/day!

twig123 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:32 am

Hey all,

Figured I'd post up some info about what I've been doing. I've invested in a platform that trades crypto based on the volatility of Bitcoin and is currently averaging around 1% interest per day! That's amazing! I've earned $2,011.64 in interest so far from my investments... and I'm able to reinvest my daily earnings to compound my investments further!

There is a minimum investment of $100, but you can get better interest rates and an earlier capital release date with larger investments.

They have an awesome referral program as well, which earns me 7% of whatever you invest. For anyone that signs up with my referral link and make an investment, I'm offering to give the entire 7% referral commission from your first lend back to you!

For example:
If you lend: $100, I'll give you back $7
If you lend: $1,000, I'll give you back $70
If you lend: $10,000, I'll give you back $700

I've also created a s.c.r-i.p.t (trying to avoid the forum editing the word) that helps automagically do reinvestments to grow your investments quicker!

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=twig123

If you decide to signup and invest, let me know so I can send you your referral commission payment!

Akumaky » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:58 pm

This is a ponsy. Do not invest.

twig123 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Completely disagree. They have their own crypto currency which currently ranked #8 out of all of the many crypto coins:
https://coinmarketcap.com/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Crypto investing isn't for everyone, but please tell my why you think it is a ponzi, so I can help you understand why it is not!

Akumaky » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:59 pm

True cryptos are on a blockchain or similar ledger. They are proof of state, or proof of work. They are decentralized and no one controls them.

To call bitconnect a crypto currency is a bold faced lie. It's a centrealized fake crypto money scam.

The company offered their 'coin' last November. That means this company isn't even a year old. If you invest $100, they hold that 100 for 299 days. So, since they started in November and the Ponzi took a while to get going, most of the money put into this scheme has never been withdrawn.

This means, people that invest in October are paying for septembers payout.

Once fewer people invest than they can payout, or, when the huge wave of initial investors pull out their earnings (over the next 90 days) the company will start bleeding out.

It's not a crypto. It's a scam. The owners hide themselves from the public. If it was a crypto it would be open source, it's not. It's a piece of crap scheme.

You don't understand th blockchain or crypto investments. Never call ****-connect a crypto. It is NOT.

No one invest through his link. Buy bitcoin instead. You'll actually have your coin(s) in 5 years.

twig123 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:27 am

It DOES have a blockchain and it IS a proof of stake coin.

The source for the coin is freely available on Github.

There are hundreds of people that have already had their capital released.

Also, by your same logic, Bitcoin is a scam, as nobody knows the true identity of the creator of Bitcoin either.

Akumaky » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:31 am

It DOES have a blockchain and it IS a proof of stake coin.

Ok. Let me clear up why I disagree. If I buy a proof of work coin, for example, a miner verifies that transaction. Done. I now own the coin and there's a record on the ledger.

With bitconnect, you buy bitcoin, give the bitcoin to bitconnect. Then bitconnect gives you a bitconnect token. You then ALSO give bitconnect their own token. They hold both tokens for 299 days. Now, the value of their coin comes from a secret b o t. That b o t is NOT open source. So no, their bitconnect coin is not open source as it's value comes from a b o t that no one has ever seen.

The source for the coin is freely available on Github.

But the coin has no value without their b o t. B o t is not open source. It's not like I buy bitconnect token from dollars and I get to hold it and it's worth something without smoke mirrors and b o t s. It's not a fully open source, proof of stake or work project

There are hundreds of people that have already had their capital released.

Show me the stats of people that had funds released vs funds being held. This company is less than 1 year old. Money held 299 days. No way a majority of users have had a full return yet.

Also, by your same logic, Bitcoin is a scam, as nobody knows the true identity of the creator of Bitcoin either.

No. The creator of bitcoin created a coin/blockchain. Made it open source. Then he walked away. Anyone can see how the entire operation of bitcoin works.

Now, with bitconnect, they created a coin that has value via a b o t. They did not leave the project. They have never shown their b o t. The majority of users have handed them bitcoin (value) and bitconnect token (value) based on a closed source b o t backed by invisible men.

Bitcoin is truly an open source project.

Bitconnect is not open source. It's not a real crypto. It's a Ponzi hiding behind secretive - probably non-existent b o t

To even compare bitcoin to bitconnect is a scam in itself.

Bitcoin cannot be taken down without taking down the entire web.

The guys behind bitconnect can unplug and run away with billions tomorrow. Yes billions, as they won't run with the bitconnect crap token, they'll run away with everyone's invested bitcoin.

twig123 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:28 am

Again, the coin is completely open-source anyone can see how the coin works and any transactions on its blockchain.

So, in order to be legit in your eyes, the anonymous creator (like bitcoin), would just have to disappear (like bitcoin}... and because they haven't disappeared and are active in the community... that makes them a ponzi. right.

I like the idea of taking down the entire web... with bitconnect, just like bitcoin, anyone running a wallet can keep the coin/network alive.

The only thing you have is FUD about the lending platform as to if they actually have a b-o-t or not.

It's alright man, you do your own thing and we.will see where we are both at in your 90 day time frame. By your account they'll have packed up and walked away with a billion by then.

Akumaky » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:29 am

So, in order to be legit in your eyes, the anonymous creator (like bitcoin), would just have to disappear (like bitcoin}... and because they haven't disappeared and are active in the community... that makes them a ponzi. right.

I'm not the one who claims that bitcoin and bitconnect creators are the same, you e made that claim. Clearly, the intent for creation was not the same. The inventor of bitcoin created bitcoin for everyone else. The creator of bitconnect created his platform to get personal wealth. HUGE difference.

In 90 days huh? Let's see, if I invested today, where would I be in 90 days? I'll tell you! I'd be out the bitcoin that I had to purchase to trade for bitconnect token. I'd be out my bitconnect token too. They'd have everything. Is that about right?

Akumaky » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:00 am

A little more on bitconnect

https://youtu.be/63PXN23K4o4

Akumaky » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:59 am

Let's see for ourselves. A little mind workout.

We trade $10 000 worth of Bitcoin to Bitconncect coins, yeah we are not playing around with pennies. To make it easier for us let's just take a modest 300% a year return.

Year one: $30 000
#2 $90 000
#3 $270 000
#4 $810 000

Year 5, a millionaire from 10 grand.

LOL! Not going to happen.

Akumaky » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Ekeyno » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 am

It’s not a ponsy. There is a block chain. But it in an unstable business mobile. They have a market cap of over 1 billion dollars. If they just pivot away from the lending platform and focus on the block chain and the bcc they would go better.. I think you can still make good money with bitconnect but I have it 12-18 months from now and you should pull your money out.