Share websites you use to make money.

Koinme removes earnings cap

Sss22066 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Great totally passive website now running 24/7 with no earnings cap yeah... I wish they would increase device limit to more than one pc and would add PayPal redeem $$$ Walmart hates me when I show up weekly to exchange/combine egiftcards for store plastic... Store plastic lets my wife fill gas tanks and more easily pay at register... Egiftcards cards drive the register clerks crazy and really tick off people behind me in line... Let's all reduce shopper rage and torment cust service clerks instead... Thx all

Sss22066 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:29 pm

Of the 10 walmarts I have tried to use multiple egiftcards, I have yet to find anyone helpful... At checkout they page the manager who deny they accept them or who give me lots of dirty looks... At cust service desk they refuse to accept them til I threaten to call corporate Walmart, then they limit me to only exchange a couple then make me get back in line... Yes!!! Let's all write to koinme and beg for PayPal... Good luck

zerocool » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:12 pm

yeah this great time load them up

Junior » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:53 pm

I emailed them about paypal and they said they won't be adding it in the near future.

radio1000 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Great totally passive website now running 24/7 with no earnings cap yeah... I wish they would increase device limit to more than one pc and would add PayPal redeem $$$ Walmart hates me when I show up weekly to exchange/combine egiftcards for store plastic... Store plastic lets my wife fill gas tanks and more easily pay at register... Egiftcards cards drive the register clerks crazy and really tick off people behind me in line... Let's all reduce shopper rage and torment cust service clerks instead... Thx all
You can download the Walmart savings catch. You no longer need bring your e gift card.

bbchen » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:22 am

I use multiple Walmart GCs often. I print them in landscape orientation to make the barcode bigger. If the barcode doesn't scan they have to call a supervisor. I always tell them the instructions are on the bottom of the gift card.

radio1000 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:43 am

I use multiple Walmart GCs often. I print them in landscape orientation to make the barcode bigger. If the barcode doesn't scan they have to call a supervisor. I always tell them the instructions are on the bottom of the gift card.

Why you just go self checkout.