Share websites you use to make money.

KeepRewarding

_lyfe_happens » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:54 pm

This is a new site I found called KeepRewarding. KeepRewarding is the exactly like InstaGC and Swagbucks in the offers sections, except for one key thing. It pays quite a bit more. In the VideoLoyalty tab, it has a VIP section, where you can watch 3 videos and get just over one point, worth 1 cent, but it has a cap of three completions, however the other tab is just the same as others, expect it pays .9 points, which is the highest I've seen. EngagemeTV is also higher than most, at .8, and if your into HyprMX its the same, except it is divided into two sections, a video and website one. If you're like me, and hate clicking through the websites, and would rather justwatch the videos, then go to the videos tab of HyprMX. Even the other signup sections pay more, up to 50% more I've found out. I can't speak for surveys, as I dont do them. The only two downsides is that the site needs a design overhall, because it just plain sucks, and the lowest cashout is $3 for the US. I will have proof of payment as soon as I figure out how to take a screen shot on my computer, but many reputable sources have payment proof, just search "KeepRewarding: Scam or Legit?" and you will find it. I hope you found this helpful!

Here's the Link- http://keeprewarding.com/home?refid=12232