Share websites you use to make money.

Great EngageMe site MintVine

_lyfe_happens » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:52 am

Alright guys, theres this great site I just found for EngageMe that gives you one point, which is equal to 1 cent, per three watches, which is the highest rate I have seen for EngageMe, let me know if there is a higher one. But in the EngageMe tab itself it says you only get .6 points per 3 watches, but no worries MintVine credits 1 point to your account. They also have daily polls, similar to SwagBucks, but the polls are worth 5 points instead of 1, which is a plus. The only downside to this site is that the lowest Amazon cashout is 1000 points, or $10, I cant speak for PayPal or any others since I haven't cashouted with any of the other redemption options. But I never cashout at a lower value anyways, so it doesn't effect me, but still something to keep in mind if you want a quick dollar. Overall the layout is appealing, and is an excellent site.

Here's the link- https://mintvine.com/users/register/a4a ... f1a7060ce

_lyfe_happens » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:55 am

Note*****- The site name is going to change soon, but all features will remain the same.

_lyfe_happens » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Also, if anyone would like a full overview of this site, I will be happy to make one, just drop a comment.

darthlinux » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Seems a decent site, earn 46pts so far and only using 1 tab, ads seem plentyful

_lyfe_happens » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:54 pm

Seems a decent site, earn 46pts so far and only using 1 tab, ads seem plentyful
Nice!

Janicebean » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 am

I cash out in paypal and get the money the next day. I only do the polls since it takes a few seconds.

darthlinux » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:00 am

Been using the site on and off since the 20th Sept, just waiting for some points to be released from surveys and have to say I am really impressed with this site, its the only engageme tv site that offers 1pt per 3 ads.

Only con I can see is you can't link it to engageme tv app but that is minor.

zerocool » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:42 pm

just got in this site

darthlinux » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Just had my 1st $10 payment took 5 days but its a really decent site and the only site I know that offers 1pt per 3 ads

darthlinux » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Make sure you do the poll each day, its an easy 5 points and you 25pt once you have done 10 poll in a row

Junior » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:04 am

I used your link to sign up, hopefully everything goes well.

darthlinux » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 pm

I used your link to sign up, hopefully everything goes well.
who link did you use?