Share websites you use to make money.

Earnings are so low

darthlinux » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 pm

I have been using earnably and earnhoney for a while now and it just seems like the ads have dried up for example I left earnhoney on all day using buzz tv and I got 0 HDS and earnably I left it on engageme tv (viral videos) for around 6hrs and earned 1.6 points

Anyone else experiencing issues?

Sss22066 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Earnings are great for me before Irma and since I got electr back after Irma no damage... Using win7 pc's with joes chrome setting tweaks... running all buzztv channels and Instagc for engageme... Also running superpopquiz on three phones for even more $... Buzz has annoying did you like the last ad Q and Etv won't run on my iPad mod2 after latest iOS upgrade but win7 pc's just keep on paying...

I had one great week running video loyalty but won't run anymore keeps saying too many devices, hope they fix the bug soon... Got a support ticket working but they won't admit to any problems... My guess is they don't want me to run VL with the other channels...

darthlinux » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:31 pm

VL is ran by earnhoney and you can't run more the 3 devices and your using all your devices on SPQ

Sss22066 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Lol I have waited the 4 hours without SPQ or VL running, VL will then run great but each device shows this device may have ltd earnings and they earn less than 10 pts per 24 hours