Share websites you use to make money.

Earnhoney

darthlinux » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Does anyone know why earnhoney earnings are so up and down I mean I was looking at my earning logs and 1 day I made 27HDS and today I have made over 50HDS and its only 4:30pm.

Also how do people run more than one active window as I assume you only get paid if you have the green viewabilty dots

Junior » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Many people have multiple devices.

darthlinux » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Is anyone having issues with earnhoney I getting no ads on pc and laptop and the video are so slow and keep stopping and starting

Junior » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:39 pm

Is anyone having issues with earnhoney I getting no ads on pc and laptop and the video are so slow and keep stopping and starting
Beginning of the month.

zerocool » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:41 pm

run it on more then one device i saw there automatic program share link if anyone interested

JohnDaiz » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:17 am

It's work

darthlinux » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 pm

I have made 2HDS today running it all day does anyone one know why, I was making a $1 a day before this only the end of june

Junior » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 am

I have made 2HDS today running it all day does anyone one know why, I was making a $1 a day before this only the end of june
Beginning of the month.....

Jca3000 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:50 am

If you ask support they will say it's the beginning of a new quarter and adds are low. That's whenot you get the points for adds not the actual content. Some days earnings are rearly high some days they are average. Keep multiple devices or windows running all day every day and you will make tons!

JohnDaiz » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:25 am

How would they help you

darthlinux » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am

I am hoping the earnings kick stat again as I can't see the point in a few points a day

Jca3000 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:33 am

There is nothing to help. Points will come when the adds come. Even on the low earnings periods you should still make something. Just need to run like 8 devices or windows at least. The more the better

Junior » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:05 am

I am hoping the earnings kick stat again as I can't see the point in a few points a day
Like I said... Beginning of the month...

dhertz777 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

I have a weird thing going on with EH. The one account I do have stopped earning video ads but I can earn by doing surveys. I tried the account on a different computer and it still has the same issue. I have my friend use his account on my computer and his account won't earn either but when he goes back to his it works fine. Is it possible that my computer is causing the problem? Meaning a device soft ban, if that's even possible?

dhertz777 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:58 pm

It started working again using only one tab. Maybe they know if you have more than one open and slow your roll? I'm gonna stay with one tab on one machine until I get some idea of what's allowed and what isn't.

dhertz777 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:05 pm

I only make like 2.4 HD per hour no matter what I do. So the tab thing might be a myth.

darthlinux » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:34 pm

I have made 2.4HDS today and that running it from 10am this morning

darthlinux » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:35 pm

saying that I have made nearly $2 with earnably today

Sss22066 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:48 am

Joe just made a video on how to increase earnings on EH and engageme by changing settings in chrome - when he shows search for flash left click blank space on webpage and hit central f... Now the good stuff I am still making at least $5 per day Totally passive PER LOCATION on EH in Tampa fl running 6 win7 pc's(free) people trashing old pc's - reload with win7pro, chrome single tab, buzztv enable channel scan, allow out stream advert, reset pc's twice per day Autoclean with cleanmaster in win7 startup. Autorestore chrome with desktop icon (google it)... I also run six 512mb phones($5) per location rewardableTV at night super pop quiz or engageme during the day for additional $$$ per day.... All of this on neighbors std spectrum Internet and ISP provided arris modem use 5g wifi for best results, with no noticeable impact on their tv or phone... Yes earnings are way down time to borrow 3 feet for shelves on neighbors carport... Good luck earning money share a little with your neighbors... Beer/Wine works too... Lol