Share websites you use to make money.

Prolific.ac

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Prolific.ac pays you to do surveys, but it's not any surveys!
You will be paid for ALL surveys you do, as long as you do them honestly.
It works globally, and I earned like 5 pounds for 2 surveys only!
It's so simple and good, you have to check this out! :D
http://prolific.ac

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Woah, £5 for 2 surveys? Did you receive your payment or is it still due? Sounds pretty cool.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Woah, £5 for 2 surveys? Did you receive your payment or is it still due? Sounds pretty cool.
I received it! But I haven't cashed out yet. It's probably not very usual to get that kind of money, but I was lucky :P

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:52 pm

I received it! But I haven't cashed out yet. It's probably not very usual to get that kind of money, but I was lucky :P
Oh, interesting. I will search around and check it out. Surveys aren't really my favourite way to make money online. But if it works as said, then I'm willing to give it a shot.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Oh, interesting. I will search around and check it out. Surveys aren't really my favourite way to make money online. But if it works as said, then I'm willing to give it a shot.
yeah, I usually think surveys are really boring and low paying, but this... this is something special :D