Share websites you use to make money.

Earnhoney Earnings

Thebeermoneyman » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Has anyone taken the time to track their average hourly earnings with EH? I'm thinking about tracking it hourly with 1 vs multiple computers and varied browsers. After last night I'm curious of the hourly potential. Before I went to bed I setup 6 computers of varying specs, all chrome browsers with a single window. I clicked the 15HD/hr categories and let it run. By my estimates is should have pulled in 90HD/hr, 60 if I was being conservative. When I woke up everything was still running, green dots still showing on ads, and I had made...200HD. Not very impressed, so I'm going to try some things over the next week. If any gurus have suggestions for optimizing please let me know and I will adjust as best I can and post my findings. Thanks in advance.

bacombs » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:25 pm

I don't think there is any way accurate way to track it. Sometimes it runs great and other times it run likes poo. Sometimes it just stops running ads for a while, or it goes into spin mode. Of course, when you wake up though, it looks like it's been running, but it was probably crapping out for a few hours and finally corrected itself. This has been my experience, at least. I really hope the app comes to fruition and works better than the site! Good luck!

Thebeermoneyman » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:20 pm

You, me, and probably everyone else on that use EH are hoping for an app.

My first hour of testing on a decent machine and I made exactly 1.4HD from clicking the beauty category that advertises $15HD/hr. Started another hour just recently to see if that is par for the course.

The only thing that stinks is I can only run 1 machine at a time to track the earnings but it will be worth it if an understanding of what it take to earn that elusive 100HD/hour is.

bacombs » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:58 pm

On a side note, EH has been working great today. If I'm using the computer while it's running, I'm finding I have to refresh ever-so-often, but it's stacking quick. I wonder if I'm just having good luck or if it's something on EH's end.

Thebeermoneyman » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Good question. I've been running it for 2 hours on one of my spare rigs and I've gained 4.7HD in 2 hours(2.3 avg. so far). Just started hour 3 and then I'll start running on another lower quality system to see if the system makes a difference at all.

punkshoo » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 am

Good question. I've been running it for 2 hours on one of my spare rigs and I've gained 4.7HD in 2 hours(2.3 avg. so far). Just started hour 3 and then I'll start running on another lower quality system to see if the system makes a difference at all.
Are you running it on a flash-enabled browser? The videos kick **** with it disabled, however, the ads are few and far between that only support HTML5. I never really keep track, personally. I just open windows in one of my many machines and let them do their thing. I used to push for $5 a day but I got banned for some random reason and they never did tell me what I did so I just keep cool with it now. Keep us posted if you decide to math this.

bacombs » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Are you running it on a flash-enabled browser? The videos kick **** with it disabled, however, the ads are few and far between that only support HTML5. I never really keep track, personally. I just open windows in one of my many machines and let them do their thing. I used to push for $5 a day but I got banned for some random reason and they never did tell me what I did so I just keep cool with it now. Keep us posted if you decide to math this.
Thanks for the flash tip! I just disabled it and we'll see how things go!

Thebeermoneyman » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:25 pm

I haven't tried it yet. What browser are you having the best luck with and I will add it to my notes for testing. I've been using strictly chrome with its native flash player. I've noticed a few interesting coincidences but nothing I can figure out yet.

Basically, after a day of testing yesterday single machines we're earning on average 2HD/hr no matter the machine specs(high end vs shelf stock). I'm really at a loss how they figure you can make 15HD/hr watching certain categories unless the expect you to use multiple machines. Maybe they should change their wording to "up to 15HD/hr" Anyway, I'll keep posting my findings.

hlopez256 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:20 am

im trying to figure out how to make 90hd per hour so i wont go over the 100hd limit so that i wont get banned, trying to get there for everyday

Sss22066 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:28 am

Ok. EH works great for me.. Secret is chrome, allow popups, run buzztv, 2 accts (wife and me) mult trash win7 systems and 50mb internet. I try to limit my earnings to $5 per day per acct but have exceeded $10 with no problems. Can show proof of 6 months payouts... I run the systems 24/7 always jerky viewing but the ads give green dots most of the time... PM me and we will get you going

Sss22066 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:32 am

Oh yeah, run cleanmaster for pc every 4 hrs. And cash out every $25 dollars. One email and one paypal. Wife and i share...