Share websites you use to make money.

Anyone using one of these for making money?

bbqboss » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:26 pm

I've never been a real fan of Chromebooks. I always thought of them as sort of a "Laptop Lite" version. But I'm getting ready to take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales to get another laptop and got to thinking that maybe one would work, and of course they're a lot less expensive.

Anyone using a Chromebook to make money? Thoughts/Suggestions. Thanks.

(Sorry, I know this isn't the category for this post however I posted under questions and it just gets no traffic.)

make money online » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:24 pm

I would check out amazon fire tablets. I paid $25 dollars for the ones I have and got google play store on them. I make $3 dollars a day on the two I have running Perk and Swagbucks.

make money online » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 pm

Chromebooks are good for websites where you take surveys and offers, but otherwise I'm not a big fan of them.

bbqboss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I have several tablets (both fire tablets and others) as well as several phones; however there are several things I do on websites to make money that you can only do on computers (like encrave and jung group videos etc) so I was looking to pick up another laptop of some sort. I just don't know that much about CB's so I've stayed away from buying/using them, but just got to thinking that it may just be my bias and they may work just as well as traditional laptops.

bbqboss » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Quick note: I meant "ncrave" and jung group videos (the ones on SB and MyPts and other sites.- not to confuse them with engageme.tv)