Share your routine with us!

RewardableTV/Rewardable Down?

DarshilPatel » Fri May 26, 2017 7:11 am

Hey guys,
I have been using rewardabletv from last week and have been made 10392 coins which is equal to $10.39 and the minimum cashout is $10.00 but whenever i tried to withdraw, its keep telling me "there was an error processing your withdrawal request. Please try again". I have been trying to withdraw from last two days but still getting same error.
I do not know that is the app down? or am i the one who is getting error?
(Have been contacted to support,but no response)
Any suggestion/Info?
Thanks.

heavenv7 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:52 pm

At least you still have "ALL" your points. I was just about to redeem because I had 11,700 points. Started to write points down so make sure that they only took 10,000 points when right before my eyes, my points went down to 9700 points. Everytime I get to 10,000 points, some of the points get taken. I started logging the points just to make sure I wasn't imagining it,and sure enough...it was happening.
I emailed support, so far no response. So I am putting a camera on to watch the app., then, I am going to send it to them.
Some post I read said they are having Financial issues. Maybe that has something to do with it. I hope you get your cash.

Boesenmusic » Sat May 27, 2017 1:30 am

My Acorns are not updating today so maybe there is an issue system wide. However, I did withdraw 30 dollars yesterday and got confirmation.

DarshilPatel » Sat May 27, 2017 8:05 am

Okay well i will just wait and u wish you too @heavenv7 you get your points back.

Pridone » Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Got my credit slowly, but hey still works.