Share your routine with us!

Passive Routine

GolfInRed » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Hey guys,

I am all about passive routines. I wanted to share what I have come up with so far. I am still testing a lot of these apps and when to run each one.

I have learned that a lot of apps that I have tried will not work as passively as Ide wish so here's what I'm working with as of now.

YooLotto - This app is awesome for have passive it is but does not display ads all day long..... For this reason I run the app at night time. During the day these are switched to checkpoints. (10 devices) You can also run unlimited devices with this app.

Checkpoints - This app is VERY passive. I will run this app during the day and switch to yoolotto at night. (10 devices) I am not 100% here but I think there is also unlimited devices you can use with this app.

EarnHoney App- This app is a great passive earner however I found that for some reason if I run it on more than 1 device for some reason the app stops earning so I just run it on 1 device.

Perk Tv Live - I noticed that with perk tv I will get the "Are you still watching" which I HATE! So I have switched exclusively to Perk TV Live because this does not show up. I am currently running this on (5 devices) because I am not sure if there is a limit. Is there???? If not I would run more I think.

Earn honey with HP Stream. (ideally 4 devices)

As of now these are the ONLY 100% passive apps I have found to really work....
Am I missing anything that works for you guys??

These are the apps I would LOVE if they were more PASSIVE....or working.

AppTrailors - I guess PERK bought this app and you can earn perk points a little faster with this app then just transfer them over to PERK. Unfortunately the app is not passive and will ask you if you are still watching.

Inbox Dollars - I cannot seem to get this app to work on any phone without showing up an error or not running for more than 5 minutes.. (any suggestions)

Rewardable TV - Just sucks.. cannot get points to stay in account.

Alright well there you have it guys.
Feel free to spit your knowledge here!

GolfInRed » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:54 pm

Noted. I will make that change.

Also I want to add that I ran into a checkpoints problem.

When I am watching videos now it says -560 more videos till next earning... what does this mean!!

lowkey » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:50 am

how much do u make?

lowkey » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:19 pm

For apptrailers do u need a perk account to redeem the gift cards available in the app?

lowkey » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Isn't there a section where u can redeem cards within the app?

lowkey » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Also how does the hp stream work with earnhoney, thinking of buying sime

lowkey » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:17 pm

How do I earn 2-4 dollars with points tv @bboy

lowkey » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Sorry I meant mypoints

lowkey » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 am

@golfinred how much do u earn with perk a day. Also in perk tv live are u allowed to skip the 1 min countdown In between the ads?

hyphy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:53 pm

Also how does the hp stream work with earnhoney, thinking of buying sime
its like a computer but in tablet form i think