Share your routine with us!

My Cash Routine | Updated: April 2017

bgiesing » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:36 am

Just overhauled my cash routine page on my site with better organization, more detail, new sites/apps, and (the biggest change) I'm now tracking my earnings month-to-month instead of "all-time" in real-time** via a Google Sheets embed on the page!

Check it out here and let me know if you have any suggestions/feedback!

** Google doesn't update the embed till a few minutes or so after I update the sheet. Plus also I might forget to update the sheet as soon as I get payment.

bgiesing » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 am

nice website i was thinking of making one
Thanks for the feedback on the Website itself! It was made with Ghost and it uses this theme https://github.com/godofredoninja/Mapache

bgiesing » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 am

nice website i was thinking of making one
Thanks for the feedback on the Website itself! It was made with Ghost and it uses this theme https://github.com/godofredoninja/Mapache
that what you used to make it?
What I'm using is Ghost, a website/blog platform like Wordpress but more modern and using Markdown. It can be hosted on any NodeJS server but I'm using one dedicated for Ghost sites called Ghosted.

Mapache is merely one theme of many you can install. I chose that one cause it uses Material Design and had a Video post layout for my YouTube videos.

bgiesing » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:18 am

that what you used to make it?
What I'm using is Ghost, a website/blog platform like Wordpress but more modern and using Markdown. It can be hosted on any NodeJS server but I'm using one dedicated for Ghost sites called Ghosted.

Mapache is merely one theme of many you can install. I chose that one cause it uses Material Design and had a Video post layout for my YouTube videos.
is gosted free?
There's no free Ghost hosts cause it uses NodeJS instead of PHP. I pay one $50 payment each year for my site's hosting (not counting domain)

bgiesing » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:20 am

is gosted free?
There's no free Ghost hosts cause it uses NodeJS instead of PHP. I pay one $50 payment each year for my site's hosting (not counting domain)
did you add google AdSense?
Nope cause they denied me