Share your routine with us!

Basic setup opinions appreciated

Blessedgio » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:05 am

I currently use perk tv live on five phones and another five phones on perk tv I'm working on getting more phones for perk pop quiz then I can get even more phones for checkpoints which I'll use 10 or more phones for that I tried RewardableTV with seven phones I try to redeem $15 and the confirmation code is not being sent to my email support will not contact me back it seems like a dead app you can make money with it but how will you get the money sent to you if the confirmation code won't even come to an email and support won't reply to any of its customers I'm thankful for Joe teaching us how to get busy with these phones I'm working on vmlite so I don't have to babysit the phones and I need an auto timer still work to do lots not a rich guy only making 1k a month right now need this to work for me

Blessedgio » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:23 am

I surely don't mind trying that I'm guessing I'll need about six devices for that which ends up being four dollars a day am I right is this how you have it set up

Blessedgio » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 am

Don't see how one device can run all six devices only way that I see how that works is I run each appfor certain amount of time within the day is that what you're suggesting

Blessedgio » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:48 am

Okay I'll buy the iPod 5 let the apps run and add an iPod 6 for more apps

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:58 am

if you ever get a windows tablet or computer use this rewards for a $1 + a day and $5 for signing up http://koinme.com/af-waunWDNTo9
Koinme stopped doing 5$ for joining in I emailed them

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Okay I'll buy the iPod 5 let the apps run and add an iPod 6 for more apps
if you get a iphon the 5s and higher is best
Yea I emailed them

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Yea I emailed them
that is stanger because they gave it to me when i signed up for it
Its ok tho. On swag bucks if i used 2 computers 24/7 on swag bucks how much would i get a day? whats your best guess ?

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Yea I emailed them
^

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:12 pm

Yea I emailed them
Its ok tho. On swag bucks if i used 2 computers 24/7 on swag bucks how much would i get a day? whats your best guess ?
Can you answer

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:14 pm

But i will make a video how to make how to make part of it automatic
Ops never mind

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Can you answer
its how much work you want to put in
Do you know any other passive websites earnhoney is trash instagc is trash what else

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:33 pm

inbox dollars is ok
Dose inbox dollars run 24/7?

Ahm » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:39 pm

but anyone that use engametv you can do that 24/7
Ok ill try to use that after school and ill try instagc again koin me is good but not enough it finishes half in the day and i have one computer doing nothing

afriendofchrist » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 am

For the swagbucks apps its not necessary to buy six phones. One phone will do because once you reach the daily cap you can just go to the next app. If u try to run them at the same time using multiple phones you won't get points. But you can run desktop and one app at the same time.

afriendofchrist » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:59 am

I think being in another state right now and under a different IP address is causing the swagbucks apps to give me the error message "invalid credentials" it won't let me sign in