Post any comments or tips you have for computer cash.

A Great Money Making Website!

_lyfe_happens » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:42 pm

The site I use for making money the most is called InstaGC. It has a lot of great offer's, but I mostly use the VideoLoyalty tab, it is by EarnHoney which is pretty cool, and you can run on up to three computers at once, and the best part is you can run both the Automotive and the Standard tab at the same time on the same device, as long as the tabs are both in view. You aren't allowed to run two of the same on the same computer, but as I said before, three devices are allowed. On a single computer, which is awful, I run both tabs and usually earn between $2-3 a day. This site also has a bunch of easy surveys, a lot of the time they have 5 minutes surveys for a dollar but usually I don't do surveys. This site has Engage Me as well, but the rates aren't great.

Here's my link, I'd appreciate it a lot if you use it!- https://www.instagc.com/1196094

Cage017 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Lyfe is right - it's a great site. They sometimes have boost codes in their chatroom and their facebook page. I also like that they have a search engine and GPT emails where you click on an ad and you get a couple of pennies for it. And with the holiday's coming, I'm sure they will have more contets to boost earnings.

If you haven't joined, use his referral code above and see for yourself.

Sss22066 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:18 pm

I agree Instagc is great and earnhoney is my biggest earner, but quick note video loyalty is paying bonus $ for a limited time to build up user base, and to run VL I have to shut down my 12 pc's running buzztv and shutdown my 3 phones running superpopquiz and my phones running gleetv and my phones running EH android...

And by the way 3 pc's running engageme through Instagc earns me over $5 per day
Good luck

make money online » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 pm

I agree that it is a great website, but I find i only get paid for 70% of the surveys I complete.

make money online » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 am

How do you earn otherwise?

zerocool » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 am

isnt engagement earn most on earnably?