Post any comments or tips you have for computer cash.

EARNHONEY WARNING!

cn4terps » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:13 pm

Hello Fellow money makers I have come to warn you on this forum and please share it with other fellow money makers currently using or thinking about using earnhoney. They have a new soft banning system not even coming from earnhoney. Basically the advertisers are banning you for example in the "VideoLoyalty" section in buzz tv it will say this if you are soft banned "This device might experience lower than normal rewards at this time." The best way to check if you are doing it wrong it even if you are not using the video loyalty section which I highly suggest you do check the user panel. The user panel has the bars for the earnings like exp: Earnhoney|General 5|This Pc 8|
please pay attention to this because I have been looking on reddit and seing people have been soft banned for at smallest 7 days. Well I hope my warning helps spread this post under the username cn4terps.

PS:I also reccomend you dont make more than 1000HD a day on the site

cn4terps » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Your Welcome!

Sss22066 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Yes I am getting the this device might exp... warning but I don't have a workaround cuz I am earning $5 per day with buzzTv and superpopquiz... Any advice for workaround would be very fine... Please help

cn4terps » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 pm

To work around I guess you would have to use a non device banned computer.

Sss22066 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:23 am

Lol guess u dint understand my Q still no joy with video loyalty and btw the SoftBan is for IP address not per pc... Still tweaking video loyalty at mult locations will let y'all know if I find a workaround to running bunch a buzztv pc's and getting paid for video loyalty....

Jca3000 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:59 am

I think the ban is for more than 3 devices. the rules are one screen a device limit 3 devices.

Sss22066 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:30 pm

And where did u get that erroneous opinion Lololol

cn4terps » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:39 pm

I got soft banned myself.