Post any comments or tips you have for computer cash.

Perk Yahoo Search

oman » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Im in school and all day I have been on perks site, on the home there is a search bar and you can earn points so I keep searching random things and in my notifications is says 20 points for each search! But im not getting the points, can anyone confirm that you get points from this. Also this is on computer so if you want to try im just typing lmaoXD everytime and says im getting points.

abneric » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:02 pm

I have gotten points from it in the past

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:13 pm

Yahoo had some serious technical issues in the past since some hackers acceseed there servers, but an nice perk site is bing , i know this because i am using it and it really works.

bgiesing » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Yahoo had some serious technical issues in the past since some hackers acceseed there servers, but an nice perk site is bing , i know this because i am using it and it really works.
Well the Yahoo issues only impacted people with accounts.

Also, Bing has powered Yahoo results for years now anyway so they should be the same on both sites.

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 pm

I agree with that but please tell me if you succeed to get a payment from this site, maybe upload a payment proof for the rest of the users....also i think that both of the sites will work but try to search different words, maybe this way will work!

Cage017 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Those aren't points. Those are tokens. From the search, you'll get 1-2 perk points. The tokens are a separate currency that you can use to enter sweepstakes, play scratch cards in their app (to win more points), and bid on auctions aka Prize Mob.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:37 am

Well yes but I don't think that this is such an important matter, what is important is if it really works.

Andru » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 am

By really working I mean if it really does worth my precious time and if u can get a decent amount of money

Cage017 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Every now and then you'll get points., but more often than not you will get tokens from it.