Share money-making apps you use.

I need help

DarkDestroyer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:35 pm

I like testing apps, testing the usability of new or obscure apps, test how long it takes to make a certain amount of money and whether they actually cash out. Because of this I don't consistently make money, the only things I'm 100% consistent with are Engageme.tv and Earnhoney and they don't earn too much money.

I just wanna know, from someone who is consistent with their apps, what apps / websites do you use and how much money do you make with them? Also the device count and how much per app as well as the total would be nice but just the total is fine.

I'm just curious because I'm getting a new phone for Christmas, an upgraded phone with more processing power and drive space. This is what I'm going to test apps with but I want an auto video app or something to run on my second phone. Apps that aren't Engageme.tv, Swagbucks or PerkTV related would be nice. If you're curious the reason it's because I already will use Engageme.tv, Swagbucks needs my home address verified before they pay me anymore so I'll come back to them at a later date and PerkTV don't pay me, I can't trust how reliable they are.

Also CheckPoints doesn't work in my country, I downloaded an APK and it makes next to nothing, a fraction of a penny a day. YooLotto works but it's very slow, you'd need multiple phones to earn with that, the same applies to Yoo Rewards. Finally Rewardable, RewardableTV and AcornHunt (all the same app by the same people) work perfectly but the earning potential is very low, 10 acorns because of the daily survey and anything ranging from 5 acorns to 25 when I leave it on all night.

Some different apps would be nice if you have any that you use but I'm just curious about your earnings nonetheless, even if you use swagbucks and perk. Your information should be very helpful to me and anybody else who it may concern :) thank you.

Sss22066 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 pm

I live in Tampa and don't use the You apps, perk or swag... On android I am Running a ton of Rtv, qriket, checkpoints and superpopquiz yes earnings are down but still earning enough to pay my bills... Check out Q and SPQ may have to grab APIs... Good luck