Share money-making apps you use.

What websites do you guys run on tablets?

georgio2080 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:49 am

What websites do you guys run on tablets? Why would you use a tablet rather than a laptop?

zav2170 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:13 am

I run Earnhoney and Koinme on tablets. The reason why is because they are more easier to use, use less energy, and at times tend to run better than laptops. Seeing the specs of some laptops, especially if you don't want to spend more, have average processors and ram. And when it comes to tablets they are meant to only run the bare essentials and are running with more updated processors. I checked most of my tablets have quad cores which I was very surprised.

georgio2080 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:17 am

Do you use windows tablets?

zav2170 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:27 am

Yes I run windows 8.1 on those websites I mentioned. I do run some stuff on android tablets such as rewardable tv and perk tv but that is because I ended buying android tablets cheap, normally for those app I would've used smartphones. The one other thing I run on android tablet would be ncrave for swagbucks, ncrave is the only time when I found out that its better to run on android tablets than it is on windows tablet.

georgio2080 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:26 am

What kind of windows tablets do you use? Also I have heard about ncrave but have not used it. Is that a passive video watching website?

georgio2080 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:27 am

If ncrave is part of swagbucks and swagbucks has a daily cap do you have any reason to use ncrave if you already use all of the swagbucks apps on smartphones?

zav2170 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:01 am

The type of windows tablet that I use vary in brand but they all run windows 8.1 and run that same processor. I have toshiba, hp, and nextbook. I never had issue running ncrave simultaneously with the swagbucks app. Been doing for over a year like this never got banned for it,

zerocool » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 pm

so only those those programs