Share money-making apps you use.

Counting Earnings in 1 day with SuperPopQuiz and Satoshi Faucet

DarkDestroyer » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 pm

So I've been using these two apps for quite a while and made a lot of money with one, not so much with the other. I decided to count my earnings today since I wasn't in college, and here's what I earned today with these two apps alone.

Overview of the Apps

As most of you know SuperPopQuiz is a question answering app from the creators of EarnHoney. You earn points for answering questions and 100 points are equal to 1 HD (Honey Dollar) which is 1 cent. So far the rate of points on the app are 6 for 0 questions right, 8 for 1 to 4 right and 16 for all 5 right. It tends to give me nothing for getting no questions right and sometimes only pays me if I get all 5 right. It's not a good app right now waiting for updates.

Satoshi Faucet is a cool app I found which pays you Satoshi for doing various activities. Satoshi is a fraction of Bitcoin kind of like a cent is a fraction of a dollar. Currently $1 is equal to 17,615 Satoshi (subject to change as Bitcoin is extremely volatile). The app gives you 500 Satoshi per 30 minutes from the faucet and there is an offer wall. 3 of the offers are videos and the rest are to download apps. There are videos that give you 500 per video, one that gives you 300 per video and one that gives you 200 per video. I would recommend exhausting all the 500 point videos first then move lower as they all use the same video system and the more you watch the less videos you will get.

The Earnings

Let's start with Satoshi Faucet as that likely paid more.

Today I watched;
(14) 300 point videos; 4200 Satoshi
(2) 200 point videos; 400 Satoshi
(7) 500 point videos. 3500 Satoshi

I also collected (10) 30 minute rewards of 500 points giving me an extra 5000 Satoshi. I earned a total of 13,100 Satoshi.

Money made: $0.74 on a slow day of ads.

Next is SuperPopQuiz.

I played 34 games 1 of which only gave me 10 points, the other 33 gave me 16 each. This totals to 538 points which converts to 53.8 HD.

Money Made: $0.05

Total Money Made Today

$0.79

In Conclusion

These are both good apps, very easy to use and require little to no brain power. I would recommend using both these apps, yes even SuperPopQuiz because even though today was a bit slow and the app is very glitchy (I played more than 34 games but these are only the games that gave me points, I played about 70 games today most of which didn't pay me because the app bugged out) I have made a lot of money in the past, making about $5 in the last 2 weeks. They're both good apps to keep on your main phone while you have others running auto videos.

Just put your headphones in and put on a podcast, turn your brain off and earn money for a few hours. Both apps highly recommended.

DISCLAIMER!

SuperPopQuiz definitely cashes out but I haven't cashed out from EarnHoney yet but that site is quite trusted. Satoshi Faucet, however, requires 400,000 Satoshi to cash out so I haven't yet tested out whether they actually pay or not. I have trust in them though since most of the apps I've used to make money (yes even the obscure ones) have paid me if I ended up reaching the limit. I have never came across an app that skimped out on the payment even though I had enough points. Most sketchy apps won't even allow you to get close to the minimum so don't worry. I'll post an update if they pay out or not.

zerocool » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:42 pm

got reff code for

DarkDestroyer » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:33 pm

got reff code for
I have a ref code for EarnHoney but don't give them out because I like making money without them. I know I'm potentially limiting my earnings but I don't really wanna give out a ref code for apps that might not work and even if they do work for me they might not work for you so I would prefer not giving out a ref code.

Zslayer74 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:55 am

Are the videos for Satoshi Faucet passive? And does the faucet need a specific bitcoin wallet type to cash out?

DarkDestroyer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Are the videos for Satoshi Faucet passive? And does the faucet need a specific bitcoin wallet type to cash out?
No they're not passive, you have to click to start up a new ad but each ad is 30 seconds to a minute, sometimes 15 seconds so what I do is just put up a youtube video that's like 20 minutes long or a podcast and just ****, it takes little to no brain power and you can make the 400,000 minimum in a few days if you put the time into it. Some days have more ads than others though so if you hitting a wall is possible. For the wallet I do believe you can use any wallet but it also does cash out in paypal and qiwi.

koppunoor » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 am

Link for satoshi faucet.

koppunoor » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:30 am

Still not updated the link for santoshi faucet