Share money-making apps you use.

Super Pop Quiz Reduced Earnings?

Zslayer74 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:51 am

Just checking if it's just me or others, is Super Pop Quiz rewarding 6 points universally now? I could have sworn it rewarded 8 for me.

StevenNguyen907 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Yes, its 6 points now.

DarkDestroyer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:42 pm

Superpopquiz no longer gives passive points, if you get 0 questions right you get 0 points, get 1 - 4 right you get 8 and get all 5 right you get 16. It's no longer a passive app.

Junior » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 am

Superpopquiz no longer gives passive points, if you get 0 questions right you get 0 points, get 1 - 4 right you get 8 and get all 5 right you get 16. It's no longer a passive app.
Yeah, superpopquiz was a good app but ever since the points decreased and adding captcha

Zslayer74 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:41 am

Oh man. So it now isn't passive. Meanwhile the Earnhoney and TVglee apps literally don't work for me and the site pays poorly on my computer. Is Earnhoney just not part of the routine for now?

darthlinux » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:44 pm

superpop quiz requires minimal baby sitting still getting 6pt per round and have to check it around 3hrs

DarkDestroyer » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:14 pm

They've **** up the app, now apparently it gives no points at all unless you get all 5 questions right then you get 16 points but for some reason it freezes at the end so sometimes you'll get no points at all for getting all questions right. Gonna wait until they put out a bug fix update before I start using it again.

Junior » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:15 pm

They've **** up the app, now apparently it gives no points at all unless you get all 5 questions right then you get 16 points but for some reason it freezes at the end so sometimes you'll get no points at all for getting all questions right. Gonna wait until they put out a bug fix update before I start using it again.
Most of the ads I get have to x out of them.

zerocool » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:21 pm

so it not worth it then i was leave running on few phones or do allow only one?

ccbutterfly » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:56 pm

zerocool - you can have up to three phones running SPQ.

Sss22066 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Still running SPQ on 3 cheap 512mb phones each at mult locations for consistant $1 per day at each location... Gotta do something with all my phones when not running qriket earnings are steady though points are less... Good luck