Share money-making apps you use.

RewardableTV makes no money?

DarkDestroyer » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:36 am

I have been using RewardableTV for about a week. I've been running it for 2 hours a day on the auto videos and even left it on all night once to test the earning potential. Well let's say the results have been... poor to say the least.

After that entire week I have earned 108 acorns which converts to about 11 cents. After the trouble of having to make a new paypal because it says my main one has already been used even though I didn't have an account and not being able to sign up with email so I had to create a facebook to log in, this whole app seems like a waste of time.

I have to ask why do people use it? am I going to start earning more acorns the more I use it? or am I just going to keep the 11 cents a week?

Once I have a separate device to allocate to this app and run it all day I might start using it again but for now it seems like a waste of time.

darthlinux » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Its a waste of time, I make around 50 acorns a day but I used to earn over 500 acorns a day

Twactdaddy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:52 am

I make 1300 acrons a day now but I run 7 phones so

away » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:59 pm

yes its down rewardable , not worth anymore ... admins must to make changes or they lose all members

Sss22066 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:28 pm

I now avg $0.50 per phone(512mb) running RTV from midnight to 8 am totally passive... From 8am til midnight I run superpopquiz on the same phones except when I am running qriket... So the three apps combined earn over $1.00 per day...
Yes I wish it was more but my goal in $1.00 per day per device, and this meets that goal...Good luck hope this helps

DarkDestroyer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:40 pm

That's cool but superpopquiz is no longer passive, if you don't get any questions right they give you 0 points, unlucky friend

darthlinux » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:34 pm

That's cool but superpopquiz is no longer passive, if you don't get any questions right they give you 0 points, unlucky friend
Superpop quiz is up and down sometimes it throws a fit and gives you 0 point but normally only last a few hrs

away » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:41 am

how u run passive superpopquiz ?

darthlinux » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Just leave it too run and reset it when the pop up appears

darthlinux » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Superpop quiz giving 6pts now