Share money-making apps you use.

Earn Money By Answering quick surveys - Google Opinion Rewards

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 pm

I've seen one of the members cover this app on the forum a little earlier, but I decided to go into a little depth about the app itself, since I've used it for quite awhile and have got paid (was able to buy games and apps from the Google play store) from the app. This app will ask you to answer simple and quick surveys (usually no more than 5 questions, and you shouldn't have to give in any of your personal details). You will be rewarded with Google credits, which you can then use to purchase apps, music, movies and games from the Google play store. You can also purchase books and magazines if you're in Spain or Germany.

When a survey pops up, you'll receive a notification. You go and answer the simple questions, and you get the credit. Simple as that. I would've liked it better if you could actually cash out, but still a decent app to make Google credit with if you have that one game you were keeping an eye to buy for quite some time. You can also create a survey and ask for people's opinion on the topic.

Go download the app: https://www.google.com/insights/consume ... on_rewards

It is only available for Android at the moment.
Last edited by Drite037 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Haha, I already made a post about this app ;)

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Yeah, I did mention at the top one of the members did :P Just decided to go a little indepth.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Yeah, I did mention at the top one of the members did :P Just decided to go a little indepth.
Yea Paddi doesn't go much indepth, thanks for making this post.