Share money-making apps you use.

Tapporo - Earn Money by Downloading Apps and Completing Offers

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Tapporo pays you for downloading apps and completing apps. They also pay you to watch ads, although they are limited. One of the unique thing about this app is their referrel system. The app pays $0.60 for each person to sign up using your referral code. Since my advertisement on the google play store went well, I earned about $40 in a span of one week using just the referrals. The points you earn from the app is not bad either.

The minimum payout is $10, so it'll take a while before you actually cashout. But I can confirm that this is legit, and have gotten paid several times from the app.

Download the app http://www.tapporo.com

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Oh... Well, there's too many of these apps. But the referral system seems really good. I might check it out ;D

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Nice idea, do the people signing up get money for using referral code?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:50 pm

yeah, the referral system is quite useful. You get paid $0.60 for each referral, so you can rack up money easily if you can advertise your referral right.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 pm

yeah, the referral system is quite useful. You get paid $0.60 for each referral, so you can rack up money easily if you can advertise your referral right.
Why don't you put your referral on here! :D

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:12 pm

My referral count got slowed down, and I ended up deleting the app. But I might get it back if i'm going to get steady amount of referrals again :P