Share money-making apps you use.

Day 2: Yoolotto still Broken

DarkMaster214 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:20 pm

Okay, So for the past few days Since as of 05/26/17, the app will go playing ads, then it white screens or black screens after about 10 minutes. So i've been just reseting the phone over and over again. I'd figure it was there server, them making an update. Today as of 05/26/17, an email was sent confirming that. pretty sure everyone using this app got that email on this date.

But it's still having this problem, now it may get fix in a few days, but if it doesn't, yoolotto then is becoming inefficent and ineffective and i may just switch the zone 3's over to checkpoints.

Day 2: yoolotto is now just white screening in less then 10 minutes. It plays a few ads, then the the spinning circle disappears and is left blank and the phone goes asleep. although Entering into the app is now, the information loads up quick, but i don't know whether thats just becuz of not alot of people or the update to the app or both. I'll keep posting every for a week and if thsi crap still continues, then i'll know that yoolotto is dead for me, at least.
Last edited by DarkMaster214 on Sun May 28, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StevenNguyen907 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:17 am

I'm having the same issues as well. I really hope it does get fixed soon.

DarkMaster214 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:21 am

I'm having the same issues as well. I really hope it does get fixed soon.
I think it's funny that on their email that they sent, they say " More Ads, Faster Checkouts". And yet the dam app stops playing ads and freezes up LOL!

StevenNguyen907 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:24 am

I know HAHA!

DarkMaster214 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:31 am

I know HAHA!
It's funny in that sense, but since the dam app ain't making money right now, Now ****"s serious and it pisses me OFF!

I've being seeing that before this freeze-up thing started, that more ads were playing and my money count was going higher up a lil faster. I'm just using 4 Zone 3's right now for the app and it certainly was a good thing.

But for the time being i have the phones off and i'll check once every day to see if this problem keeps going, and if it last for more than a week, then i'm just switch them to checkpoints. ultimatum

Boesenmusic » Sat May 27, 2017 1:26 am

My devices recently started logging in again this afternoon and are playing ads again. I'm thinking it will clear up for everyone.

StevenNguyen907 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:27 am

Normally do you run your devices at night or during the day? I live in the United States.

Boesenmusic » Sat May 27, 2017 1:32 am

I run mine 24/7 with a reboot/clean at 5:15 AM. I"m in California

StevenNguyen907 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:33 am

How many devices you run Yoolotto on?

Boesenmusic » Sat May 27, 2017 5:50 am

How many devices you run Yoolotto on?

DarkMaster214 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:14 am

Normally do you run your devices at night or during the day? I live in the United States.
I run them 24/7 and reset the app after 2-3 days or it just stops. But not like the stopping it's doing now, which is still doing it for me.