Share money-making apps you use.

Need A Different App

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:32 am

I have 6 phones on app trailers and i want to use something else. App trailers is so annoying and I want something passive. I earn $30 a month so if you use a app and you make around that please tell me.

blackninja21 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:42 am

Maybe try Perk TV or Checkpoints you could get a lot of points using the barcode feature on each of those devices on checkpoints.

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:53 am

Maybe try Perk TV or Checkpoints you could get a lot of points using the barcode feature on each of those devices on checkpoints.
I already have 6 phones on perk and yea i switched them too checkpoints

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:54 am

I have 6 phones on app trailers and i want to use something else. App trailers is so annoying and I want something passive. I earn $30 a month so if you use a app and you make around that please tell me.
are they android or ios
android

Justins » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:50 am

Applike $100+ month 4 devices.
RTV $80 month 6 devices.
Perk apps around $80 month 7 devices.
Yoolottoo $100+ 10-15 devices.

There's a couple others but don't earn as well as those listed above. Checkpoints is a joke now I would delete that and replace it with something else. I'm on the TTS FB group PsoJustin if you want to add me for advise I don't mind helping out people.

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:59 pm

RTV $80 month 6 devices.

There's a couple others but don't earn as well as those listed above. Checkpoints is a joke now I would delete that and replace it with something else. I'm on the TTS FB group PsoJustin if you want to add me for advise I don't mind helping out people.
Bro thank you this is great info i will start by using app like. Can I have 6 phones on applike?

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:02 pm

RTV $80 month 6 devices.

Bro thank you this is great info i will start by using app like. Can I have 6 phones on applike?
How many phones do you have all together
12 phones

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:04 pm

How many phones do you have all together
12 phones
6 for one app might be to much
i have 6 on perk tv should i change it?

Brayan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm

6 for one app might be to much
i have 6 on perk tv should i change it?
For that 6 for perk tv
Move one to app trailers
One to perk word search
One to perk tv live I guess that's a good one
3 stay on perk tv
Is word search any good?

Brayan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 am

What do you guys think is better: RTV, Ceckpoints or applike?

Brayan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:26 am

What do you guys think is better: RTV, Ceckpoints or applike?
cheackpoints and applike
You dont like rtv?