Share money-making apps you use.

Earn.gg? For Techslug

rayplace » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Can this be used for mobile? you did not state whether it could be used for computer or mobile. Thanks

rayplace » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:42 pm

More computers? did you miss my question?

rayplace » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:43 pm

No worries I found my answer on reddit

rayplace » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:12 pm

This earn.gg is not working or i am doing something wrong is anyone else using this? i have been running the "engageme.tv" from here just as the techslug advised for about 3 hours now and have not earned any points any advice would be deeply appreciated.

rayplace » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Good for you is earn.gg working for anyone else here if so could you enlighten me on why i am not getting any points? thanks

rayplace » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:30 pm

gaming

rayplace » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Thanks i will give it a try

lowkey » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 am

It depends on where u live. The US gets more ads

rayplace » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:26 am

I am in the US and i never got it to work tried for about 4 hours and i used the different playlist and categories

lowkey » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:16 am

I can think of a couple of reasons with why ur not earning:

1.) tab isn't open
2.) old version of adobe flash player (recommend updating)
3.) adblocker is enabled
4.) muted volume
5.) type of broswer

i honestly prefer instaGC. They also have the engage. me tv feature and pay out the most with it. Plus they always have ads. Since you also live in the US there are other watch and earn features as well that are better then engage,me tv.

Heres my referral link - https://www.instagc.com/1197019

you dont have to use it but it'd be very appreciative if you did.

Hope I helped! :)

rayplace » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:10 am

No i never got it to work 4 hour and still zero points

rayplace » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:21 am

lowkey i made sure all 5 things were going correctly and still no points the instagc i have it running on autopilot using offertorro then clicking on "VIDEOLAB MOBILE"

lowkey » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:02 am

Then I do not know what the problem is. Maybe it is ur computer as it may be old or something. There are many alternatives and other websites that use engage.me tv as well such as rewardsplaza. Try using that, joes uses it too

rayplace » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:00 am

I am using a chromebook version 57 on a 64 bit but i can see and hear every video clearly.

rayplace » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:40 pm

you mean the videos?

rayplace » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Tell you what i am doing now i have another desktop open right beside the cromebook and i am running both to see if the dell laptop will show points after running both. Now i notice my dell laptop works great with getting the point from earn.gg but the cromebook will not get any points so now i see cromebook does not work i wasted hours for nothing with my cromebook but i am happy to finally see POINTS flowing in quickly using my dell. :)